MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acknowledgement of Risks, Injury & Obligations
I acknowledge that the activity I am to undertake may be a dangerous activity and that by participating in it I am exposed to certain risks.
I acknowledge and understand that whilst participating in such activity ;
- I may be injured, physically or mentally, or may die.
- My personal property may be lost or damaged
- Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury or may damage my property.
- I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property.
- The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.
- i assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the activity.
Release and Indemnity
I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility. I release, indemnify and hold harmless Physical Addiction Pty Ltd, it’s servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
Appropriate covered footwear & a shirt must be worn and towels must be used at all times whilst in the fitness centre.
Memberships are not refundable or transferable.
All weights and equipment must be put back after use.
Membership ID cards must be carried to gain entry to the health centre.
Gym members are responsible for their access card. Shared gym access with a non-member will result in forfeiture of membership effective immediately.
Each member must respect other gym users and behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
Physical Addiction Pty Ltd reserve the right to rescind the rights of members not complying with the terms and conditions of the membership. No one under the age of sixteen years (16) will be permitted to enter the fitness centre.
All members must use a personal towel in the fitness centre.
No joining fee applies, no lock in contracts, minimum period of membership 30 days.
2 week penalty may apply to cancelled memberships.